Friday, July 9, 2010

A little about me...

I figured one of my first posts should be a little about me... I may be an 80 year old woman trapped in a young body. Or I have a great love and appreciation for all things vintage and unique, among these are teacups & saucers and silk night gowns. I have a fabulous collection of teacups & saucers because I only drink tea, I love all the gold work and the intricate detail. I never have more than alike. I mostly get them as gifts but I find the best ones at antique stores or flea markets.




And the nightgowns, its really all nightgowns and it started with a pink one from my mom. From there the collection just started growing! My latest is an adorable floral dress(with built-in bra) from Liberty of London's Target collection. It is perfect! And a definite steal-I am a huge fan of Targets new designer collections!





No comments:

Post a Comment