Friday, August 6, 2010

Airport Travel

Today was one of those days....I took a half day off of work to fly home for my cousins wedding and pretty much nothing went right! I had to take a cab to Marta, that took longer than expected, ran into the airport with 10 min to spare to find my flight delayed. Delayed turned into canceled and from there you can imagine the insanity since it was the last flight of the day! Needless to say I was totally disappointed when I got back on Marta to go home until my flight the next morning. And without fail it started to pour leaving me standing in the rain waiting on a ride. Since I was heading to the rehearsal dinner I was in bright pink heels and a pink silk tank and skinny black jeans, NOT the best attire for a rain storm but would have been great for the barbecue!

No comments:

Post a Comment