Friday, March 18, 2011

Food Trucks

After leaving New York I definitely find myself longing to grab something delicious from a food truck while wandering the city. So anytime I have the opportunity to sample their unique fare I jump, like on my recent trip home during Mardi Gras. Who doesn't love funnel cake and fried chocolate, right?

Last weekend local food truck came together at Sweet Auburn Market for an Urban Picnic. AMAZING people and food: Princess Jasmine hotdogs with curried mayo and mint sauce, handmade mexican chocolate popsicles, sesame fries and fish tacos. And the truck with the biggest following by far, Yumbii is featured this month in Bloomberg Businessweek's "Gourmet Food Truck Smackdown" and after trying their food I know why. I now find myself hunting for more trucks to try around Atlanta.





















images: http://images.businessweek.com/mz/11/12/1112_mz_90etcfoodtrucks.pdf | me

No comments:

Post a Comment