Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Super Secret Underground Food Truck Extravaganza

Last night was truly an event in deliciousness. Many of the food trucks met in Buckhead for dinner, such a treat for me since I work North of ATL and can't partake in lunch from any of them. And I have to say I am pretty glad I skipped lunch considering all the food I took down: the most amazing cajun chicken egg roll I have ever eaten ever from The Pickle, fish taco and fries from Yumii, chicken taco from Tex's Tacos, Madeline cupcake from Yum Yum, and a delightful half and half scoop of milk + honey and bourbon + pecan from Westside Creamery (all of which I shared with a couple friends). What a great way to support local food trucks and enjoy the city, I seriously hope this becomes a regular summer event!





































1 comment:

  1. Nice Post! Glad I found this blog!

    If you're into photography, check out my blog. I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it and I'll do the same. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete