Monday, February 21, 2011

Antique/Vintage Shopping

On a recent trip home my mom and went to two of our favorite antique/vintage stores. They are a great escape and source of creativity for both of us and I try to go with her whenever I get home (which I can't say is too often...)

I totally heart vintage jewelry and clothes, there is something amazing about giving beautiful pieces new life!




And I always look for pieces for my house, not really the current house since its kind of like a frat house, more for a future house:

This would make amazing seating in a kitchen


I would LOVE to use in a walk-in closet for jewelry


My current living room would finally be complete with this amazing lighting


Stacked chests make great end tables and provide much needed storage


One day when I have a foyer... I will have a beautiful painted chest like this to greet people


These would have made an excellent addition to my tea cup collection, the detail on the handle is exquisite


This fantastic lamp is currently at my parents house being rewired by my sweet dad !


Gorgeous lace pillow with ribbon


And last but not least, a powder blue table that would make a perfect desk

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed! I can't wait to see the lamp! It is so different - i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete