Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time to Save

This time next year I will already be planning what to pack for our trip to Costa Rica. So in order to actually go I need to make a real effort at saving some money! I have tried bank savings accounts and even hiding it from myself but I always end up seeing something I can't live without and....

So I think I may literally try a piggy bank, I mean if all else fails resort to what worked when you were 5!







Images: crate barrel | mud pie (everafterstore.com) | oompa.com (ilovemybaby.org) | Marcel Wanders | Harry Allen (all from google searches)

1 comment:

  1. oh man, i had that gold one on my radar from cupcakes & cashmere... except, if i bought it, i wouldn't be able to fill it with anything, ha ha ha

    love these, thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete